06 Jun 2022 - IoTAS to exhibit at CW TEC 2022 : Launching the New Wave of Wireless Networks
IoTAS will be exhibiting at the Cambridge Wireless TEC 2022 : Launching the New Wave of Wireless Networks on 22nd June 2022.
The CW Technology and Engineering Conference 2022 will look at the technology and challenges behind the transformation of wireless networks and what the future holds.
Novel wireless networks are seeing a new wave of technology investment, from satellites to airborne networks, allowing new services to be provided around the world. With an engineering focus, CW TEC will look at the technology and challenges behind this transformation and what the future holds, focussing on:
- How to build hybrid networks that scale globally and provide integrated services which are seamless for the user. Explore hybrid and multi-bearer, radio and optical network architectures and applications.
- Enhancing ground networks using non-traditional radio and optical access technologies and backhaul.
- Can wide area mobile communications be delivered from aircraft?
- How can radio and optical wireless networks support uncrewed aircraft systems and advanced air mobility?
- Space as a rapidly evolving global communications infrastructure enabling massively scalable business cases for IoT and broadband users.
The conference will be an ideal place to explore and discuss these issues and hear from key players involved in changing how wireless communications is delivered and used.
Venue: The Computer Laboratory, The University of Cambridge, William Gates Building, 15JJ Thomson Ave, Cambridge, CB3 oFD
For more information please visit: https://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk/events/cw-tec-2022-launching-new-wave-wireless-networks/